Student life in milan

Hi
I'm a student of final year Bachelor of Architecture, studying in Bangalore, India. I'm considering pursuing my Masters in Interiors, in Italy. I've researched a bit on the colleges that offer the aforesaid course. However, I've no first-hand information. Could anyone help me in this regard? Also I want to know in general, how good or bad is student life, for foreigners, in Italy?
Thanks

Hi snehasatyan,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope that other members will be able to advise you very soon.

Wish you good luck
Christine

Italy is a good place to live, especially Milan, as it has lot of International exposure and also a famous university for masters in Architecture........no worries, u'll have a good life here!!! Enjoy!!

you should search for things called "Erasmus" (=project that some universities establishes to welcome foreign students)
or, near Milan, the area called "città studi"  (literarly translated it would be "studies city")

It's not a real city, only an area, a quarter, where they rent good places to students, at GOOD prices. Clearly you will have to accept some "sharing"... for example a flat could have 3 rooms, 6 students, and 1 bath and 1 kitchen... or similar accomodation

milan is amazing for student espeacially if your field in design :)

One girl I know Kritika Jain.....search her on facebook...she was from Delhi and I think studying still in Milan as she joined the fall session last year...I think she can help you even better.