Italian English - Language exchange

Hi, my name is Simone, I'm italian, 28yo male, I work in film as an editor (mainly documentaries and commercials), I work in Milano, Roma and abroad.
Unfortunately my english is not very good and I desperately need to improve it. I'm moving to London for work. I'm worried because actually to me it's quite hard to understand the british accent. This is why I'm looking for people - preferably - from England to improve my conversation.

In exchange I can help you with Italian. I have a degree in Italian literature and I have a good diction, and trust me it's not too easy to find an italian who speaks italian correctly.

I don't have Facebook (I know, I know, I'm one of those...) but if you don't feel comfortable meeting strangers we can also arrange a skype video chat!

If no one is interested in this language exchange can you please suggest me some place in Milano where I can find english native speakers? I don't know maybe a pub?

About me: I love films, photography, reading and food! I traveled a lot for work and I'm very open minded. I'm super curious and I love meeting new people. I like Football, Tennis and sailing.

Ciao!

Simone

Hello Simone.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Community section (Language Exchange) in Milan classifieds? It should help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok I'll try, thank you.