Italian Lessons

Hi there,

Can anyone recommend some good Italian classes that don't also cost so much? Thanks!

Check out this website!
lingueincomune.it/root/sedi/scheda_news.asp?news=5241&sede=14
hope it helps

Thanks a lot! I will check them out next week.

Hi, there should be a community center in ur town that offers free lessons... i just started Italian classes in my community, the first American to take the class,lol... the only down fall is that the class is 100% italian my instructor nows no english,  not good when u don't understand or speak the language...    Where r u located???

I tried this community school here but they start in august end only :( What to do next?

Arrived here on March 18, 2011. Want to study Italian near our area in via perrucchetti,milan. Ho bisogno del tuo aiuto. Ciao!

Arrived here on the 1st Feb 2011.  Trying to find Italian courses through the comune in Busto Arsizio...  We know they exist even though the nice man in the Comune said they dont!  Grrrrrrrrrr......
Also, the BBC do a good course, you can register on the BBC website and be sent weekly lessons.
bbc.co.uk/languages/

i really interested to study Italian in any recognized institution/university in Italy. I currently applying scholar from Italian embassy in my country and it is pending for approval.. so i really appreciate if any of you here can help me finding the best place to stay with good community and surrounding. One more thing..do they speak English frequently??hurrmmm..:/..i heard some Italian who teach English also cannot speak English well..so have u got something to say..??thanks a lot..:)

Hi I'm living in Busto now and I'm looking for Free  or cheap Italian classes
Any information about this please
Thank you