Plastic "rattan" furniture in Hanoi

Hi everyone,
I am new to this forum, and I have joined because of a recent visit to Vietnam from New Zealand with my family.  We had a fantastic time, and cannot wait to be able to return!

I am hoping that I might be able to get some advice from members of the forum about the possible source of a type of plastic "rattan" chair that I encountered on the deck of the cruise junk that our tour group used, during an overnight trip in Halong Bay.  This chair was incredible comfortable, and I would love to find a way to get some to NZ.   It was constructed of steel with an overlying woven structure of coloured plastic "rattan".  I will try to upload a picture with this post, if I can.

I did enquire about the chair with our guide in Halong Bay, and he said that it was a common type of chair in Vietnam, but there was no maker's mark or any other identification.  I have been unable to find anything similar here, since we returned to NZ.

I would be most grateful if anyone could give me any information about where I could look for a chair like this.  Cám ón ông!

Kind regards,
Peter

PS:  It seems that I cannot upload my photo directly.  Obviously it would help if you could see the picture of the chair, so if there is some technique I am missing to add the photo please help me out.

I'm not sure about this kind of material but I can show u some way to find where it's sold in Hanoi, can inbox me.

Thank you very much for your message and for your kind offer.  I'm not quite sure what you mean by "inbox you", but I assume it is this reply.
if you can give me an email address I can send you a picture of the particular chair that interested me, unless there is a way to upload a photo to  this forum.
I am most grateful for your assistance.
Regards,
Peter

PCWart wrote:

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "inbox you", but I assume it is this reply.

Hover over her avatar then when a box comes up, right click the avatar again.  Then on the resulting page, click the box/button that says "Send a message"

Note to moderators:  A lot on this site is not very intuitive.  This may be why people do not avail themselves of private messaging and instead post their email addresses.

Thank you very much for your trouble, that information is most helpful.
Can you by any chance also tell me how I can upload to the site a photo  that does not have a URL, which seems to be the only option with the "add image" facility in this box?
Regards,
Peter

PCWart wrote:

Can you by any chance also tell me how I can upload to the site a photo  that does not have a URL, which seems to be the only option with the "add image" facility in this box?

Sorry.  Don't have a clue.  Hopefully someone else or one of the moderators could cover this.

OK, thanks anyway.  I have sent the PM as you suggested, so I may be able to email the relevant photo subsequently. 
However, it would be convenient if the moderators could arrange it so that photos could be added to messages, so that anyone reading a post could see it.
P