Need Address to Send Payment for Speeding Ticket

I received a speeding ticket a couple of weeks ago. It's not showing up on my account at the DTOP or Hacienda website. The back of the ticket doesn't indicate an address and google is providing iffy results. Can't find the address on either of the above sites either.

I tried going to CESCO to pay it, said they didn't do that on Saturdays (???) and to come back Monday. When asked where to mail payment, out of four employees no one could tell us.  In addition, on the back of the ticket, they say a personal check is fine but almost everyone at CESCO said they do not accept personal checks. I am working two jobs right now and just want to get this cleared up before I start accruing late fees.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

I will not risk it and go in person to the CESCO office. If the check gets lost either by the postal service or by inept employees handing it, you will still be liable. In person they will give you a receipt so you know it was applied to your account.

That's the consensus I'm getting from a couple of colleagues. It does state on the back you can mail it in, just not where.

I got the ticket in Toa Alta on hwy 22, any idea which colecturía would be best to visit tomorrow? I was told to try Arecibo but if I should go to San Juan, I can do that too. The CESCO in Manati is the one I tried before so that's definitely a no go.

Anyone in the island will collect the payment.

adlin20 wrote:

Anyone in the island will collect the payment.

Meaning any of the colecturias in any town.

Thank you. According to the govts website, the Arecibo location is the only one open tomorrow, so that's where I'll be.