Convicted expat

so, im a convicted in saudi arabia for ZINA. But i was released early and didn't serve my full sentence, i conclude that converting to islam have something to do with it. anyways, i was offered a job in jeddah, and i was hesitant because i was convicted there, and maybe im still banned from entering the kingdom, so i check my status via MOI and MOL, and my iqama was there, meaning there's no charge against me by my previous employer, but i think i was given a deportation stamp and if i signed this contract i will be liable for the reimbursement of what the company had processed for me. can anyone help me know how to check if im banned, i tried the saudi embassy here, but up to date, i haven't heard anything from them yet.

aarghsaavedra wrote:

But i was released early and didn't serve my full sentence, i conclude that converting to islam have something to do with it.

Based on this, I can assure you that you are not banned.
Unfortunately there is no way to check this with authorities and their online portals.

thanks for that.. because i think im going, i had the contract with me and all. just that, cant help but to get worried. appreciate your response.