New resteraunt coming to playa Negra

I will be opening a new resteraunt in playa Negra in the next few weeks and would like to know what food people want to eat. I have an amazing local chef cooking 4 days  a week sharing his take on local fare. I will be cooking tex mex twice a week with BBQ on Sundays. What does everyone want on a menu? I am willing to add specials to your liking. Local food is awesome, but we all need a variety. Sports bar will open for Holy Week. Thanks for your feedback.
Pura Vida!!

Hum, some curry, or something fresh like great variety of salads, some good wings, fresh sandwiches.
What I find hard to get in this area, is a good breakfast place, with some variety.  Nothing fancy, but something like a delicious "BLT" on a bagel would be so great.

Chefjohn2017 wrote:

I will be opening a new resteraunt in playa Negra in the next few weeks and would like to know what food people want to eat.

Good luck with the new venture, though I have to say that to be asking this question at this time seems a little strange to me. I would have thought you would have carried out a market survey, as part of the process of putting your business plan together, before jumping into the venture!!

Oh well, faint heart never won fair lady, as they say, so all the best to you.  :cheers:

Make sure to have your work visa or Permanent ResIdency cedula, handy when the health dept. comes around.