Salesman Visa for KSA

AoA,

I got job offer from Jeddah, KSA as System Administrator, but they offered me saleman visa and told me that profession will be change once i have Iqama. Secondly, i have electronic engineer dergree. Can i will guide me and reply me on following queuries:

1. Salesman visa is eligible for permanent familly visa?
2. Can i change my profession from salesman to IT after Iqama?

Salesman visa is good and will provide family status

Can we change profession from Salesman to IT Profession or Engineer as i have electronic engineer visa

danish2004 wrote:

Can we change profession from Salesman to IT Profession or Engineer as i have electronic engineer visa

Are you asking how to change the visa profession or iqama profession. For visa only the sponsor can change this by requesting MOL and as for iqama, you would need an attested educational certificate matching the type / profession in visa. If engineer you will need to register with SCE .

wht abt pay 5000SAR are good enough to survive with family and two school going kids?

company offered me 5000SAR along with Accomodation, Transport and Medical....

@ HRGuru...

they hired me as system administrator and i have 8 years of experience in IT but i have electronic engineer degree...

due to limitation company dont have IT visa and they offered my "Salesman" visa... or "Technician" ..... please guide me which one is good and can be change after Iqama... secondly, family is allowed on "Salesman" and "Technicain"...

please guide me...

danish2004 wrote:

wht abt pay 5000SAR are good enough to survive with family and two school going kids?

company offered me 5000SAR along with Accomodation, Transport and Medical....

Not at all, I would advice you not to take up this offer since this is not enough for a family of 4, what will you be able to save with this pay and why are you here ? get your priorities sorted out and make a decision.

danish2004 wrote:

@ HRGuru...

they hired me as system administrator and i have 8 years of experience in IT but i have electronic engineer degree...

due to limitation company dont have IT visa and they offered my "Salesman" visa... or "Technician" ..... please guide me which one is good and can be change after Iqama... secondly, family is allowed on "Salesman" and "Technicain"...

please guide me...

System administrators get paid more than 5 k. If your education is electronic engineer degree and the company is giving you sales man / technician this will turn out to be an issue later since you will have to get your educational certificates attested from saudi embassy and then apply for SCE and then pay fees to change the profession from sales man / technician.

Sales man may be able to bring family - needs reconfirmation with new guidelines. Technician is not allowed family any more.

Maybe they already have visa right now for salesman and u can come first , then change to what u like
Cuz if they want to ask for new visa maybe they can't for many reason :
- the takes all the limit for visa in that company.
- maybe the don't want spend time to ask for new visa and pay again .
So just come , everything will be fine .

danish2004 wrote:

@ HRGuru...

please guide me...

Forget the job...8 Years experience, 5k job forget it...That too IT admin...It might end up being technical support also...

The salary is too less...And accommodation may not be for family...

thanks all for their responses..... However, if they offered family accomodation along with 5k so it wll be ok?

danish2004 wrote:

thanks all for their responses..... However, if they offered family accomodation along with 5k so it wll be ok?

It's till less for your experience. Also you will have to take into account the upcoming new fees for dependents and also the iqama renewal.

Wife and 2 kids is 3600 per year this year, next it'll be 7200 and the year after 10,800 per year.

Atleast you need to get upwards of 8k minimum.