Getting Reunification visa faster

Hi.
I have applied for reunification visa to join my husband in brussels.
I heard it takes about 6 months!!!
Lawyer can be useful to expedite visa process?

Are there any ways to getting faster that?

6 months is the worst case. It won't take that much. I don't think lawyer can do much about it.

have a question? Did you get your visa? Or still in processing,my wife is Belgian  my family reunion visa still in process,I submitted my file last July it's already going to be 5 months I don't have any news from them,can anyone help me to know, how long does it take.

Mine took 5months... i reapplied my children last July because theirs got refused because of a lacking document...  I expect to get result by december... maybe you get yours too by that month...

Ok thanks for the information.so maybe i am almost there, where did you apply your visa D?  Does it take more than 6 months?

Visa D is 6months the most... mine took only 5months.. i lodged january 26,2017 and i got the result june 20, 2017... for my children which I reapplied was july 13... i hope i get response before mid of december...

Hello, Bersha.

May I ask what that lacking document was in the case of your kids?

Thanks!

Hi Mozart2017!
The lacking document was their health insurance.. I missed to include it under their name... Their visa is ok now... I got the result Dec.15... 😊😉