Close

New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2017

Hi all,

Newbie on the Denmark forum? Don’t know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Denmark if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

PD : The thread New members of the Denmark forum, introduce yourself here – 2016 continues below!

Hi everybody,
I'm Tony. I moved to Denmark from Dublin 20 years ago. I live just outside Næstved and work in Ishøj.☺☺☺

Hi! I'm Italian, I'm moving from Italy to Copenaghen, if someone wants to help me I'll appreciate it!

Am Leila from kenya,  i would like to know more about life in denmark

Hi

I'm Aemon from Pakistan and currently living in Denmark.
I'm a dentist and i want to find dentists from India and Pakistan and also would like to work here in my profession.

Hello everybody,

I am Iva from Serbia and I plan to move to Denmark.
I am a civil engineer and I would love to work there in my profession.

Hi my name is ina..i will stay in denmark around 2 month...and i would like to know live in copenhagen ... Im looking for friendship also....hangout ,eat,and shopping together...i hope i will find indonesian here also
Maybe i Need help and i will appreciate it..or i can find a new friends from all country...thank you😊

Hi everyone, I am M L Bhatt - I'll be moving to Copenhagen area in mid march.  I would like to know / participate in Indian community in Copenhagen area.

Hello everyone,
I'm Joe and I am trying to figure out if it is even possible to move my family to Denmark so my children can have a better future and reconnect with our native culture. My grandfather (Bestefar) moved the family to America in 1949. I realize that he could not have known what America would become, but I believe he made a big mistake.

Hi everyone,

I am Justina and i arrived 3 weeks ago.  I found out most of the shops closes very early. (getting bored) Trying to get adjusted or adapt to the life here.

Hopefully to make/meet new friends

Hi Everyone, I am Juan and I am South-African. I am a Jnr Solutions architect and CAD administrator at Dimension Data Advanced Infrastructure. I am moving to Denmark mid 2017.I have worked in several different countries and Denmark is my next challenge. I have experience in everything drawing related, solutions and Telecommunications.

Hi Everyone!
My name is Paige and I'm moving to Aarhus (Elev) the first week of June. I have some friends living in Copenhagen but I'm hoping to find some friends in the Aarhus area. I speak English and will be learning Danish while I'm there as an Au Pair, so any advice you can give me would be much appreciated!
Tak! -Paige

Hello everybody :)!

My name is Darina, I am 25 years old and I came from Slovakia. After attending danish Hojskole last winter, I would love to try to get to know this country a bit more. So I came to Aarhus, currently living at my boyfriend´s place in Skanderborg. I would love to find any kind of job for the start (the best is something with kids or gastronomy - where I have a lot of experiences), but it seems impossible for me because I don´t speak Danish (I know that Copenhagen is far more easy for english speaking jobs, but I would really love to stay in Aarhus area).
I will be happy for any help or suggestions.

Thank you :)

Have a nice day :)!

Hi everyone,

My name's Florinda, I'm 24 years old hailing from Indonesia. I moved to Copenhagen about a month ago by way of Madrid, where I've been living the past six years. I'm a freelance illustrator and graphic designer, living with a studious audio engineer husband and some thirsty plants. We're each working hard to be active in our respective fields, and look forward to kick-start our careers while settling into a new city.

I'm still getting to know Copenhagen one meetup, bar, gallery and job application at a time. I'm hoping to find people I could collaborate and make awesome things with, or simply have a drink, share stories and a good laugh. If you're hiring, that's also fantastic. Either way – let's be a little less lonely.

Cheers!

Hi everybody,
I'm Vi . I moved to Denmark from Viet nam  4 years ago.
I live in Herning Kommune

Expatriate health insurance in Denmark

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Denmark

Moving to Denmark

Find tips from professionals about moving to Denmark

Travel insurance in Denmark

Enjoy stress-free travel to Denmark

Flights to Denmark

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Denmark