Which city is the best to live?(security,business,cost of living,edu)

hi i am hashem.my family and i are going to immigrate to ecaudr. i am wonder witch city is the best to live in terms of reasonable cost of living-educational level and costs for my daughter is 9 years old- safety and security- and the most important issue running a business like opening a small restaurant. i am looking forward hearing from you. thank you

Hi  Hisham,
Quito & Cuenca are the best

مرحبابك في الاكوادور

Hi everyone,

@ Hashem, this new thread has been created from your post on the Ecuador forum so that you may get some feedback.

Till members shed the light on your queries, here are some threads which could be useful to you :

- Best cities to live in Ecuador

- Your best business development ideas in Ecuador

Feel free to read the articles in the Living in Ecuador guide as well so as to gather some infos.

All the best,
Bhavna

Have you visited ECUADOR?  If you are bringing a family, you all need to come to visit and see for yourself.  In Ecuador , things , almost everything changes very often -- so, best advice,  come visit and you will probably find a place YOU and YOUR FAMILY like best.  Others on this forum cannot help you much.   Good luck...

sueb4bs wrote:

you all need to come to visit and see for yourself....

come visit and you will probably find a place....  Others on this forum cannot help you much.

The above comments are actually true, principally because...

1.  The OP gave us sketchy information besides wanting to educate his daughter.

2.  The expectation that one place inside Ecuador will suit all of the OP's needs is probably unrealistic.

The more information a poster can provide about himself/herself and the family .. an indication that at least some basic research was done in choosing Ecuador .. and the specifics of what is most important .. the more we can provide useful guidance.

Otherwise, we're reduced to saying stuff like come visit and see for yourself.

For the cost-of-living data to which you alluded, visit numbeo.com .... 

If you post again, consider telling us why you want to move to Ecuador and whether you prefer mountains, coast or whatever.

The part about educating your daughter depends largely on whether you can pay one of Ecuador's hidden expenses -- the cost of private, first-class education. 

By the way, how's your Spanish?

cccmedia