How is the life and weather and Public services in Ecuador ?

how is the life and weather and public services in Ecuador ?

About weather and life a lot has been said in this forum. Public services... dude, what do you think? Well, let's all think: which public service in Ecuador is decent and which is "indecent". Depends also on where are you coming from...

Life in Ecuador is very relaxed if you compare it with living in USA for example.
In Cuenca, usually 8 hours at work 8 to 1 and 3 to 6  and you go home to have lunch with the family. Weekends off to relax and enjoy the city.

The weather is very changing. It is said that you have all 4 seasons in on day in Cuenca.

Overall, Ecuador has all kinds of weather you can imagine, it all depends which part you live in. In Cuenca, you can say that it's spring time almos all the time.

Public services. It also depends a little on where you live in.
Every city has a diferent way of managing public services.
In Cuenca, we have the best public company for water supply and water treatment in the country. Public transportation is also very good in Cuenca. A bus is 25c and a taxi would run for $3 to $5 to most of the destinations.

There is plenty of information on the web about Cuenca and Ecuador.

jfgranda wrote:

Life in Ecuador is very relaxed if you compare it with living in USA for example.
In Cuenca, usually 8 hours at work 8 to 1 and 3 to 6  and you go home to have lunch with the family. Weekends off to relax and enjoy the city.

The weather is very changing. It is said that you have all 4 seasons in on day in Cuenca.

Overall, Ecuador has all kinds of weather you can imagine, it all depends which part you live in. In Cuenca, you can say that it's spring time almos all the time.

Public services. It also depends a little on where you live in.
Every city has a diferent way of managing public services.
In Cuenca, we have the best public company for water supply and water treatment in the country. Public transportation is also very good in Cuenca. A bus is 25c and a taxi would run for $3 to $5 to most of the destinations.

There is plenty of information on the web about Cuenca and Ecuador.

There are nice things such rain forest and sandy beaches also it looks quiet.

I posted a web site with information where you can see a list of prices of a lot of things. Among with other nice things like videos and pictures. Lots of info about economy, politics and so on.

Here is the link again
http://liveinecuador.inmocorp.com

But it is not on my early post. I don't know why.
Is there a restriction to post web site with information for expats?

jfgranda wrote:

I posted a web site with information where you can see a list of prices of a lot of things. Among with other nice things like videos and pictures. Lots of info about economy, politics and so on.

Here is the link again
liveinecuador.inmocorp.com

But it is not on my early post. I don't know why.
Is there a restriction to post web site with information for expats?

I think its not allowed because its kind of a dvertising.