Finding a job

Hi
My name is Liat and im 21.
I want to move to Denmark this year to learn danish, and i know i will have to find a job there.
Does anyone know where i could find a job without knowing danish at first?

Hi Liat,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

It might be difficult for you to find a job without knowing danish.

You can have a look at articles in the Work in Denmark guide.

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi, I'm a Danish Green card Holder. I moved to Denmark (Copenhagen) and lived there for 4 months. I'm a Computer Systems Engineer by profession. I looked for a job and applied to almost 500+ jobs including cleaning and hospitality jobs just to survive in Copenhagen. Sadly, I couldn't find any job relevant to my profession although having IT jobs experience from London, UK. All the replies I got from companies were that they selected someone better than me. I finally landed to a unskilled job at a local restaurant. I got it through a recommendation of my landlord. I was very much frustrated and pissed off at my situation. Therefore I returned back to my country. It seems Danish Govt. and Danish Companies doesn't have a proper communication between them and as a result most of the skilled foreigners are left unemployed although govt. introduced packages to attract foreign national to work in Denmark.
Therefore, As per my experience, one won't find a decent job easily without knowing Danish language. Even for low-skilled jobs, one has to go through contractors and friends. Copenhagen Kommune (Muncipality) have loads of jobs posted on their sites, but not sure why they don't give you a ring . Danish people are interesting and friendly but companies and employers over there are smug . This is what I felt. It's always better to move to some english speaking country where jobs' opportunities are much higher.