Furnished House Search ( Erbil )

Hi Everyone,

I am Looking for a Fully Furnished 2/3 bedrooms House in Erbil with a good size garden, Can you please advice me on prices + Utility Costs.

Thanks

Abbas

Hi Abbas,

Welcome to https://www.expat.com! :)

You should post this ad in the housing in Iraq section. It might help.

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Abbas,

you may find for around 1000 USD to 2000 USD, but probably with more rooms than 2 or 3. Because if it is a house usually the houses here are bigger with 3 or 5 bedrooms, and the garden you have mentioned. Actually depends of what you are looking for, if you want to live in a complex with electricity might be a bit more expensive. And if there is furniture it is more expensive. If you want an apartment you may find with 2 bedrooms but without the garden, and should be cheaper, without the furniture my friends rented for 650 USD, the apartment.  There is a group on facebook called Buy and Sell Erbil and you can also see some houses to rent or even post asking for a house in that condition. For what I have seen it's a little bit easier to find without the furniture. That's my opinion.

Hi jac,

Much appreciated for the valuable information,
After carful consideration I might go for a furniture flat instead. Do you recommend any suitable areas?

Thanks

Abbas

My friends were living in Naz Naz... There I know you can find some flats, I'm not sure if furnished. You can try also in Ainkawa, Bakhtiary, there is also Lebanese Village (good because there you don't need to rely of generators, you pay the complex and electricity you can have 24 hours with AC and all)

Excellent, I will search for a place in the Lebanese village.

Thanks for the information.

Abbas

ah I forgot about the MRF buildings and Park View. MRF is more afordable than Park View, I heard that an apartment in the first one is around 1000 USD without furniture and in the Park View is around 1500 USD.
I don't know though how much is the furnished apartment. Both of them they have their own generators, so usually you will have more advantages then live in a normal neighborhood, where there is private generators and you pay each ampere. Well, when you got here you will see.

Totally in line with 'jacperez'. My recommendation is to stay out of Ankawa area (where i live) with its quirky houses and non-existant infrastructure. Good complexes and affordable would also be Italian village 2 and Atconz. Cheers

Thanks for all the information Matey.

Cheers Sam