Searching for a flat in Erbil

Hello,

I will move to Erbil in Mid of October until December.

Are there any possibilities to rent a furnished room (or share a flat) in Erbil? My budget is not that high. I would pay max. 500$ per month. I would be very glad if someone just give me a hint :)

Thanks and Best regards,

Rasha

Hello Rasha,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to help your message to get across more effectively, i suggest you to post an ad in the Housing in Iraq section. However, please choose the category that suits you the best.

Good luck

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hiii Rasha
You welcome to Erbil and any kind of help you want we will be ready for help

We offer shared accommodation in older style semi detached house - seperate 2nd floor with own bedroom with matteress sheets and blankets if required .with air conditioning.plus small sitting room
If your choose then we will provide new carpet and wardrobe 
Shared bathroom with hot water , Kitchen.with gas and mirowave on 1st floor
Shared Fridge, Washing Machine,
We have small friendly dog.
We are Australian family of 2 - who travel frequently - work during day / night and usually only use house for sleeping
Located in Escan, Erbil near shops , fast food, park
Taxi ride to work from Escan say to Enkawa is about $4
Safe area close to Escan police station
Included in rent is electricty , water etc
Rent USD375 per month first paid 2 months in advance then monthly.
If interested then please let us know arrival date as I am travelling from 8th October for 14 days - my staff will arrange your arrival keys etc
Skype aceonline-center Phone +61280057005 or +9647508194355
Neil
:)

As salam o alikom please me I need help because I will move to erbil now this month so I need small flat with furniture for my family price about 200 $ to 400 per month so can u help me by any advice please thank you

Dear Rasha ,

My name's Barzan and I live alone in erbil at zhyan city and I work in one of the companies in Ankawa, you can call me with the below contact number.

Thanks
Barzan