Turkish language learning

Hello everybody , hope you all have a great time in Istanbul.
We all know as foreigners that Turkish lang. is very important to communicate with people and to get involved with the Turkish society , so we need to learn this language at least enough to understand people and to be in touch with them . It will solve many problems for us, like finding a job , having Turkish friends , or if you go to any place you don't struggle. Here i'm trying to think about a way helps us to learn Turkish language easily an fast. If anyone have any idea please will be glad to hear it, i'm speaking enough Turkish to be able to understand people and to communicate with them but i'm thinking about the other expats here , because I suffered a lot at my first year here. If anyone has a question also , please don't hesitate , contact me directly .I'm also looking to meeting new expats here in Istanbul , to share ideas , etc .
wish you all best of luck.

İ am Turkish citizen. İ think expats should get together with Turkish citizens,on cafe &bar etc. İ think courses are not good to communicate, the real learning type is real communicate, conversation

hello there im new here in istambul came 1 month ago ,so i want to study Turkish and meet normal people

Exactly , I agree with you .
That's exactly what i mentioned in my post , to learn a language we must get involved with the Turkish society instead of focusing only on courses language

Welcome to Istanbul Marina ,

thank you and how you can help me to servive here?

Can we organize a meeting, what do you think?

Very good idea , i agree with you .
maybe we can create an even and invite all expats here , so it will be a good chance for all of us to know each other and also know Turkish friends like you

Please inform me if you ll organize that meeting. :)

Sure :)

hi gokcii. im planning to go to turkey this march. i will travel alone. lets meet up and join me travel around turkey. im really appreciate if u want to join me.

l will be willing to have  a cup of coffee and welcome you all .... who ever comes welcome

That's great

Me too..inform me...I'm in besiktas