New mama looking for hospitals providing good services

I just find out I am pregnant and I don't really know what to do bt I know I need to go to a doc. Here is a thing I know names of hospitals but I don't know which one offers a good service with fair price...   so any suggestions

Edi_33

Congratulations.

Kadisco Hospital in Gerji area is a good hosiptal with reasonable prices.

I had a great experience with Regina at Kadisco Hospital in Gergi. I highly recommend her!!

Yes Kadisco has good reputation generally and especially for births.....
Was there myself recently for something

also

Brass Clinic near airport

Addis Maternity near Arat....turn off main road UK Embassy road at St Matthews Anglican Church and take 2nd on right...(first on right goes up to Sandford IS.)

For Pregnancy one name only Dr.Zufan Leika. You can visit her in Hemen hospital,behind tourist hotel in Arat Kilo.

Best gynae in town , I personally vouch for her.Appointment will be tough to get, but you can take appointment for a month or two and in the mean time consult Dr.Selam in same hospital.

Delivery process is also most advance in country.

Cant guarantee on being cheap, C section will cost you something ETB 15-16000 including room rent for three days plus 200 birr consultancy every time you visit.

hi all,

just wants to know the scope for dentist and job opportunities and how to get in to

A BDS doctor from India, in order to get a dentist job what he /she has to do?