Friendship in Istanbul

Hi everyone
Greetings

I am from Afghanistan and living Istanbul (European side), recently I moved here but struggling a lot because I don't talk Turkish and I found the life style quit difficult, and I had a plan to run my business as I am an entrepreneur as well but language problem doesn't give me this chance, before coming I used to see and read people comments about living in turkey, may they are right but I really felt bored, I do talk English, Persian, Hindi and urdo, anyone living in Istanbul and looking for frndship in order to change this loneliness, feel free to contact me, will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Regards

Hi Rameen,

Hope you are doing well. l am moving to lstanbul in January and we could catch up for coffee sometimes. l know how it feels to be lonely in a huge city.

Cheers,

Umut

Hi Rameen,

i hope that you have been had better time in Istanbul since you came to the city.
I am a gruduate student. I live in Istanbul. I want to improve my English and meet foreign people. if you want, we can meet.

Hi everyone,

@ Mhmter, Rameen is no longer on the website. It would be better if you participate on other active threads.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed