Expat Activities

Hi, I have been a member of this community for several years. Are there any activities where we can meet and know each other?

Thanks,

Magali

Nothing official , people just post a date, place and time and see how many members want to come.

I done that before and met several members.

It is unfortunate that members that are now living in the island have forgotten the forum. Their knowledge and stories can be invaluable to new members but they do not participate.

A lot of member from Rincon for example have not been heard of in 3 or 4 months, yet a lot of new members want and need information about the west of the island.

Set up a meet and less see who is interested.

There have been a few get togethers that have been hosted by forum members.   These have been successful in getting new folks acquainted and friendships formed.

If you want to host a meeting, just select folks you want to meet, send invites out and host a gathering.  Maybe a pot luck or picnic meeting at your house or a park?

Im not very good organising this type of event. But if someone else organise I would certainly try to make it.
Thanks and best regards!

We are in Sabana Grande, we're going to be here for 3 weeks. Let us know and we can meet.