For all VETS out there, even if you´re NOT a VET you´re welcome!!!

Hi everyone! My name´s Ricardo, Army vet, and while chatting on another topic ("..My landlord called the immigration...") and had the great surprise of running into DesertStormer who happens to be a vet as well as I. Anyways, we started reminiscing about our experiences and I thought that it would be a good idea to open up a forum for us vets, and non-vets, to exchange stories, ideas and even better yet, help and support each other when needed...

Anyways..Desert Stormer and everyone out there: here we are!!! I hope you all join in!

OMG, is this a thread where we can swap lies about how many enemy we killed with a bayonet without being censored?  Do we have to kill Panamanians specifically?  In order to not be off-topic or accused of promoting our professional services as mercenaries?

If I were to try to recruit mercenary Vets for operations in countries neighboring Panama, would that be okay?

My husband is a vet - Vietnam Nam. He is also a musician and was playing in Kansas, Ft Riley area during Desert Storm. A lot of soldiers would come to hear the band and he worried about every one of them when they were deployed. Thankfully they all made it back.

Do you need mercenaries? He did intelligence so we could scope out situations like best beaches, local food, interesting wildlife, etc. :D