Vacant houses/ apartments in compounds?

Hi, all compound residents,

We have noticed that there are quite a bit of vacant houses/apartments in our compound (Arabian Homes). We suspect that it's because of 'saudilisation'. Is it the same in the compounds you stay?

Any chance for a reduction in rent if this is the case?  :D

Definitely negotiate to reduce rent when resigning!  Many compounds are losing residents as companies are finishing projects.  The empty villas and apartments is not just happening on Sierra

Hello,
I am in Al Mubarakhia village compound in Sulaymaniyah and we have vacant houses also and before it was with a waiting list to get a house.

Hi. I am a lone male (family is back in the UK) and have just moved in to Jeddah and am looking for some permanent 1 or 2 housing. Could you let me know if there is anything available in your compound as I am desperate to move out of hotels?

Hello there are some vacant houses in our compound. The house is 3 bedrooms and the rent 80,000 rials per year and the compound is located in Sulaymaniyah on King Abdullah road and the name is Al Mubarakhia village compound.
I hope this will help

Nicole

Hi Nicole thanks for getting back to me so quickly - that is very kind of you!
I will contact the management to ask for their list of vacancies - anybody you suggest I ask to speak to specifically?
Can you quickly confirm if this is a mixed nationality facility or European/westerners only?
I appreciate your assistance.

Sal

Yes it's a compound for foreigners we are Canadian.
You should ask for Mr. Hussein he is the manager.
Nicole

Thanks, I will contact Mr. Hussein. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you and good luck!