How to get new Born baby visa in oman

Sir,
My daughter born in muscat last month, I got the passport for her. Now I am looking for her dependent visa. How i can apply for the visa ? what was the documents to be submitted ? where to go? Can you please advise me?
Regards,
Sherry

Hi sherry rajiv,

The process of getting your newborn baby's visa is pretty simple and straightforward - as long as you have met with all the required terms and conditions.

Speak to your employer and they will initiate the required paperwork. All you have to do is to provide the necessary documents like your newborn child's passport copies, the parents' passport and visa page copies, the parents' resident card copies, and the child's immunisation book, et al.

Once done, the visa will be stamped on the child's passport within a matter of a day or two.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply and  will do it accordingly.

Regards,
Sherry Rajiv

My parents in Muscat for one month(December 2016) under Tourist Visa. Can I get my parent's 3 months visit visa on January 2017 ?

Please advice me.

Tenancy agreement is required also?

Manang08 wrote:

Tenancy agreement is required also?

Hi Manang08,

If you are asking about a newborn baby's visa, no, a tenancy agreement is not required.

i am a employer in oman ,i delivered on april 15 in oman .i took passport and birth certificate but i didnt  take visa for my  baby.we are planning to take visa for my baby .but how many days we can kept baby with out oman visa

i have a 1 month old baby ,we took passport and birth certificate ,but we didnt take visa .we are planning to do visa processing,i have doubt how many days baby can stay with out oman visa

my husband company do not issue visa  for my baby if it is possible to get visa under my  visa for my baby

Hi smitha mathew,

Since your husband's company has not accepted his request to allow him to be sponsor of your child, you are left with the only other option.

Request your employer. Since providing a dependent visa for your child is a relatively simple process, there should be no reason for them to deny your request.

how  many month baby can stay in oman with out visa?

smitha mathew wrote:

how  many month baby can stay in oman with out visa?

Like I said, the earlier the better.

Beyond a reasonable period of time, fines could be levied.

And what is 'reasonable' is entirely up to the authorities.

However, in case of any sudden, unexpected, emergency trip, your child would not be allowed to leave the country unless the child has a valid dependent visa.

hai Mr. Sumitran, my baby born on February 7th 2018 and i got my daughters Passport in a couple of month.  Somehow the visa process has slipped out of my mind and now i am applying for her visa (now she is having one week to complete her 6th month).  In this case do i need to face any penalties for the same ??

Hi edwinprince,

Usually, the authorities do not look at delays like yours very seriously. However, like in the case of any expatriate, the law stipulates a deadline for getting the baby's visa done.

hi , i have a 6 months old daughter born in oman. currently having passport and birth certificate both english and arabic. up to date vaccines with pink card ,, we submitted all the papers required to the company pro of my husband for the application of my daughter visa then afterwards we were told that they wont give salary cert with is the only missing document to continue with the application..(dubai company) now im looking for way to apply to my own visa as my sponsor is willing to do so, my queation is am i allow to apply for her coz i was told only fathers can,,what are the process and how much do we have to prepare
thanks in advance
have a great day

liediel