Looking for Better Job

My name is Menino Jose Fernandes , a roman catholic from India. I was born and brought from GOA a beautiful tourist place. I have GCC experience for nearly 20 years, worked in Kuwait, Oman and Qatar. Right now i am working in Qatar , i came here after gap of 9 months due to closure of my old company. In catering line i have experience of 10 years as a Storekeeper cum  campboss and 8 years as a storekeeper cum campboss in drilling rigs parts etc. Right now i am looking for better job as per my experience.

Hi Menino,

Welcome on board  :)

Have you dropped a "looking for" job ad in the Jobs in Qatar section yet ? It could get you an opportunity.

Furthermore, browse through these websites so that you may actually find a job :

www.monstergulf.comwww.allqatarjobs.comwww.qatcom.com

All the best,
Bhavna

I wish to inform you about The Big Apple Hotel & Resort where I am working ongoing recruiting exercise so that you can make use of the opportunity to come over here. The Big Apple Hotel & Resort wishes to replace the empty vacancies with suitably qualified employees. If you wish to apply for any position kindly forward your application letter along with copies of your CV to the following email address for comprehensive details and prompt response to your application: E-mail ([email protected]) for standard application and procedures, kindly re-submit your application letter and your CV with directives stated if they have not acknowledged your application within 48 hours.

good luck my friend for the job hunt..