Raw unpasteurized milk in Montenegro

Hi! I've heard that raw unpasteurized milk is legal in Montenegro but I was wondering about its availability. Is it being sold in regular grocery stores, or only in local markets? If it's only being sold in markets, do these markets exist in bigger cities like podgorica and budva or do they only exist in the countryside?

Thanks in advance

it's quite popular in E.European countries.  I've seen it in hypermarkets, as well as automated dispensing kiosks on the streets in some neighborhoods, you bring your own bottle/container and fill it up by the liter.  Or it can be found it farmers markets of course.

Mrs. Romaniac and her parents/grandparents routinely use it for making cheese and butter, they've never been sick from it.

So Yes, we are very lucky in Montenegro to still have available a lot of un-processed and un-pasteurized food, etc.

Expat110 where are you based?

Tsarine wrote:

So Yes, we are very lucky in Montenegro to still have available a lot of un-processed and un-pasteurized food, etc.

Expat110 where are you based?

I'm not in Montenegro right now, but I'm looking to stay in either Podgorica or Budva. Easily buying raw dairy is quite high on my priority list.

Ok! Get in touch when you're here, I'll help you out find what you need. Cheers!

@expat110 Hi, did you ever find raw milk in Montenegro? Please respond asap, really want it! Thanks in advance.

@Tsarine Hi, did you ever find raw milk in Montenegro? Please respond asap, really want it! Thanks in advance.

@осцарвореоффициал you have it with livestock farmers, farmers