Any experience / reviews for Ikea4.me?

Hello,

Ikea4.me is a company making Ikea available in Montenegro. They import from Zagreb. I would like to use them but they require upfront payment.

Therefore I would like to know if anybody used them before and what were your experiences?

Thank you
Nienke

I have used Popart in Tivat who can bring in and deliver (construction is included) any Ikea item on the Italian catalogue website. I have ordered from them several times, very willing and helpful, minimal English (use google translate) and keep an eye on the construction to make sure it is carried out properly if done on site (they have delivered made-up items to me as well as constructing on site).
I was annoyed that they delivered my last order on the wrong week, despite clear instructions sent by email, and there was a flaw in the construction.
Previous deliveries were as planned.

I had not heard of Ikea4me so may use them next time

good luck

Hi Nienke,

I have used them, and they are way cheaper than "Pop Art" (Podgor Import) who charges 60% on top of the Ikea Price (Ikea4.me charges only 10-15%).
However I paid 50% advance, not 100% so you should be able to discuss this with them.
The only problem I found, compared to Podgor Import, is that they cannot deliver you an invoice, so if you need to account the expense for your business it is not so good. If it is private, then it is fine.

Cheers!