Quesions about Skövde University and Town

Hi All,

I currently living in Stockholm but am looking at studying at Skövde University, in particular their Bio-Medicine Bachelors course in English, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the town is like. Especially for students and non-native speakers.

Also if anyone knew anyone who is studying at the University (or even the same course) I would also like to ask them some questions too (I want to avoid bias from the uni employees).

Many Thanks!

zebneb wrote:

Hi All,

I currently living in Stockholm but am looking at studying at Skövde University, in particular their Bio-Medicine Bachelors course in English, and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the town is like. Especially for students and non-native speakers.

Also if anyone knew anyone who is studying at the University (or even the same course) I would also like to ask them some questions too (I want to avoid bias from the uni employees).

Many Thanks!

Hello Zebneb,

I am from Skövde.  Its a smaller city compare to Stockholm and Göteborg.  There is so many students now and they are having hard time to find an apartment. As I saw in the town they are building more and more apartment, as they are trying to make the solution for the more number of students studying in this town. Skövde is  nice specially in the Centrum.  Base on my experience learning svenska is  still a must.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind!