Arabic Classes by Native Speaker proficient in English.

Hello All,

I'd like to avail the services of an Arabic Tutor in Doha. The tutor should be preferably a native speaker and proficient in English.

Kindly revert with details.

Cheers!
Jeelani

I am also interested in learning arabic.

I am native Arabic speaker and English as well I can give lessons in my house located in dar elsalam compound next to dar elsalam mall in abo hamour

what is fees

150 QR per hour

very expensive

No one forced you to take it its up to you

Jilson and Sourabh,

There are regular batches happening round the year in Fanar Islamic Center.  even though it's in a Islamic Center, it's open for anyone resideing in Qatar. it's opposite to Souq Waqif. It's very comprehensive and very reasonable too.

Regards,
Kashif

Thanks Mybrother

Hi, if anyone can tell me how to get onto a course at the Islamic centre that would be great. The website has a mobile and email address that don't work. I even went down there but found no one who knew. I have heard it is free and really good.

hello,

I guess it won't be free  but you can check with them, below are the contact details. Do update here once you have the details with you.

For admission & enrollment, queries please contact:
For Men : 4425-0250/0151/272
For Ladies : 4425-0250/0123/0173
Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Kashif

I recommend downloading an application like Rosetta stone in Arabic, it will help a lot. I learnt French this way