Close

Young expats in Johor?

Hi there,

Well, first of all, Johor sucks. Literally nothing interesting here.

So, if anyone wants to hang out, play games and have an intelligence conversations about everything,
drop me a message!

See ya!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_t … s_in_Johor

That's before you start exploring the culture and finding out how the place ticks.

i want...hehehe

in johor have many place...
if u like to climb hill, go to Ledang Mountain at Tangkak Johor.Also have place to swim in forest

If u like Padi Field, can come to my hometown at Bukit Gambir, Muar Johor

want to know about culture, come to Kg Sawah Ring, Tangkak Johor

All of Malaysia is heaving with piles of things to do.
All you must do is find them. A mind open to new ideas is essential or you'll find nothing.

Thanks for your advises Fred. But sorry to disappointing you, I've been living here for more than 10 years and i failed to see those places from Wikipedia as interesting as you think they are. I've been there and  I've been to all states in Malaysia and some of them are not worth visiting with bad exhibitions and poorly maintain, etc.

I am very aware of Malaysian cultures and how it affect the behavior of its citizen socially and psychologically.

From the tourist point of views, yes, new places to discover for them are very exciting. I agree that there are lots of things to do in Malaysia generally, but living here and visiting here are two different concepts .

Hi Shahriman,

Thanks for your kind reply. I stay in Johor Bahru which is about 3 hours driving to Tangkak? I've been there before, lots of forest surrounding the area when i drove passed Tangkak, I was lost on my way to Terengganu and took an exit to Tangkak :)

However if you are around JB, just text me. We can hang out.

sallyabraham :

, but living here and visiting here are two different concepts .

I have to disagree.
I could spend 20 years there and never run out of things to do.
I'm managed over nine in Indonesia but hardly started. Still about a million things to do here, and even more in Malaysia as I had so little time there.
Tell me, how many boat burning ceremonies have you been invited to, and how many times have you been to explore the Chinese communist villages from the emergency?
How you explored the old colonial history and seen how it's made its mark on modern Malay culture.
Have you seen the place KL all started and tried to imagine what it must have been like for the tin miners all those years ago?
Have you gone out to discover the way the various communities work and don't work with each other, trying to find out what the real situation in that country is?
Have you appeared on Malaysian TV and been interviewed by Malaysian papers when they find your interest in that wonderful country, and have you gone out to see the ............. <add a million things here>.

No bit of Malaysia "sucks" (God, I hate that rubbish word).

hi!

where u from btw?

get a friend there and explore the other places

Expatriate health insurance in Johor Baharu

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Johor Baharu

Moving to Johor Baharu

Find tips from professionals about moving to Johor Baharu

Travel insurance in Johor Baharu

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Johor Baharu

Flights to Johor Baharu

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Johor Baharu