Make new friends in Johor Bahru

Hi, my name is Danica and I am 27 years old. my husband and I are both from New Zealand but have been living in Australia for the past 10 years. He has just started a job in Johor Bahru and I will be moving over at the end of the year to live. I would love to meet other expats and locals.

Welcome to Johor,I am an Indian working in johor.

Did you find it easy to find work? I will be on dependant visa and my husband is working but id like to work if i can there

Hi Dianca, I m local Johorean.
I can help you out on any enquiries.
I also own a japanese martial art center that has people from all walk of life and works.

Wonderful. Im not sure how big johor is but would love to meet some locals and othr expats in the area. I would lovr any info on local markets, events. Do they have meditation classes in johor?

There is not much meditation classes in Johor, but plenty of Yoga classes. Do you have any Facebook account?  Which part of Johor do you stay? I can direct you to the expat in Johor.

Yes i am on facebook. Um... will be living in straits condominium next door to the golf course?? I move over at the the end of the year. Oh yoga will be amazing ill be booking myself in for that definitely. Facebook - *

Moderated by Christine last week
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

Cool, I will add you in my list. We can chat there.

Questions and answers about Johor Baharu

Ask your question
is there a filipino community in Johor Bahru?
By twinklepinay
Make New Friends In Johor
By PlanetV
By Abenmaam
Renewal of work Visa
By itsamitmittal

Expatriate health insurance in Johor Baharu

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Johor Baharu

Moving to Johor Baharu

Find tips from professionals about moving to Johor Baharu

Travel insurance in Johor Baharu

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Johor Baharu

Flights to Johor Baharu

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Johor Baharu