Looking for a native Caontese speaker

I would like to exchange language lessons with a native Cantonese speaker. It would be great if you grew up in Guangzhou and your family members are also native Cantonese speakers. I would love to spend this Spring Festival with you and your family. You should be tolerant of different cultural values.
I would be happy to help out with your English. I lived in the U.S. for 10 years.
Contact me if you are interested.

Welcome on the forum puyong :)

May be you can post an advert on the Language Exchange in Guangzhou page. This might help you as well!

Regards!

Thanks! Didn't know there is such a place to post.

Hi,

I'm Michelle,speak cantonese, we could be friends to exchange our language, Pls. send me msg at michellewong.gz@gmail.com. Thanks !

Rgds,
Michelle

Hi.didn't know this site,just missed spending the holiday with you. I am Cantonese, Guangzhou is my hometown. Whenever you feel like talking in Cantonese, I am there. I lived in South Africa & Israel for a few years. I am always interested in different culture.

Great! Just give me a call when you get a chance: 13631494057. We can go to a park or somewhere to meet.

I am a native caontese speaker,and also for the reason that i have to pass the ielts ,and i have to find an oral english partner, maybe we can help each other, my cellphone:13450418441 my QQ(used as MSN,but only popular in china):646559809

Sure. Just give me a call 13631494057 when you get a chance. I am free this Sunday if you want to go to a park together or something. Thanks.