Mexican in Rio

Hi, I'm a mexican living in Rio de Janeiro for working reasons.

My job is related to sciences/technology, but really interested in all aspects of cultural manifestations and meet new people.

I have only 2 months in Rio and time here has been very good so far.

I expect to know more in deep this fascinating and diverse culture.

Welcome to Expat.com joje :)

Hi brother,

I am an expat from the US living in Rio de Janeiro. I have been here for 17 months and love my new life!  I have a great friend from Mexico City.  Maybe you guys could hook up!

Mark

hey guys

here is another mexican friend coming from monterrey la Sultana del Norte.. I am here because of my job having a good time and like to meet other friends mexican ameriacan werever..

my facebook is Alejandro Wayne regards!!

Hello joeje, MarkAIB and Alejandro Wayne,

Welcome to Brazil and to Expat-blog. I hope that your experience here will be enjoyable. I'm a Canadian who has been living in Brazil for over ten years now. I've lived in numerous different places over the years, Manaus, Belo Horizonte, Porto Seguro, São Paulo and recently have moved to Macaé - RJ which is my wife's hometown.

I have been Brazil Animator for about one year now and it has been quite a gratifying experience for me, knowing that I am able to help so many members of the expat community with information and advice. If there's anything you gentlemen need just ask, I'm always glad to help in any way I can.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

Hi guys!

I am Linda. Peruvian living in Sweden. I'll be going to Sao Paolo för work but first I'd like to visit Rio. It's my first time in this wonderful city and I wonder if you wanna hang out with me for a while. I am coming on saturday 13-th october and I'll stay 1 week.
Please, write to me here or Fb Linda Caraza Rivera

Cheers

Linda

Hi There Joje,

I wanted to ask you how is the panorama in Rio regarding employment for foreigner in the technology sector? I am a student for Electronics and I wish to seek employment opportunities in Rio.

Thank you.
Henry.

Hi VenezuelaninToronto,

Henry, if you post your questions as a new topic on the forum I am sure that you will get more responses and information regarding the cost of living, average wages and visas than you will by just asking here on an existing topic.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team