Visit Visa Renewal

I am living in Bahrain for last 5 years. Got married recently and my wife came to Bahrain with visit visa.  After her arrival in Bahrain, I got a new job. So that, the Employer 1 was cancelled my visa and Employer 2 applied new. Now I am under Employer 2 Work Visa Status. But the vising visa for my wife was arranged by Employer 1.

Now, which employer should arrange to renew my wife's visiting Visa? Old employer or new employer?

New Employer will not provide family status.

Please advice me.

Hi,

Since you applied for the visit visa when you were under Employer 1, they could only renew it, but you no longer work for Employer1, in this case unfortunately i dont think the visa can be renewed. You could request your employer 2 to apply for a visit visa and you could pay for it.

T&R

Hi There, Thank You for the response.

The visiting visa will be valid till next month 04/12/16 but last renewal was expired 04/11/16. Now I no longer can renew it. She is still in Bahrain without renewal (no visa). what will happen for over stay?

I read one of other article that one person cant exit the country until it get renewed.

Also, can you please tell me else can arrange visit visa .

Hi,

You will have to pay a fine for overstaying if its less than a month i guess its 40 BHD, if its more you have to visit NPRA office http://www.npra.gov.bh/ which is near the bail-al-quran building, i would still suggest even though its not more than a moth that you visit the NPRA office and clear the fine and then book the tickets, you could ask there whether the current visa can be extended.

T&R

Thank You for the response. I will update you my outcomes. So that It will helpful for someone.

Hi Logical Indian and all,

I have posted a question regarding the visit visa renewal. See the above question. My problem was resolved and see below my response.

The NPRA was advised me that the  Employer 1 (only) of mine need to renew the visiting visa. I approached the employer 1 and they have renewed it. This is very simple and straight approach. But getting right information is very difficult. I wrote this bcs someone in a need of this.

Thank U Guys.. Cheers !!

Hi,

Glad that your employer1  renewed it for you and thank you for coming back and taking time to share this information.

good luck.

T&R

is it necessary to go back and apply for another 3 month visit visa if one time 3 months vist visa expired

You have to renew it before it expires, you can try your luck by visiting NPRA if lucky you may get it extended else you have to immediately exit the country to avoid paying overstay fees and it may affect your future visit visa approval process.

T&R

thank you :)

I have my gamca medical unfit in India I'm going to vist visa in Bahrain but still my unfit report in lmra how can apply work visa

You can't.  The only way is to come here on visit visa and convert that to work visa but sponsor should not give GAMCA reference in application and instead use a local medical instead as pre-employment.

I'm in Bahrain right now but if my company apply my work visa there is already gamca medical unfit showing us what we do now please explain sir

I already explained above.  Read carefully.

I came bahrain december 14 2018... with visit visa e. Visa.. and joint one company they gave me offer letter and they sure that give me a work visa.. they holded my passport.. unfoertnetly they didnt give visa.. and return back my passport..already 8 month gone.. renewed only 3 month.. how can i go to india.. pls give ne the suggestion

Go to immigration. Pay fine. Then leave.

If pay fine come to blacklist

Future visas will be a problem - Fine or no fine.

No fine

Don't understand what you mean.  However, as I said before, the fact that you overstayed and were illegal in the country will make future visas difficult for you.  And the fine or lack of fine does not make any difference to that.

How to check how much fine in it

As XTang mentioned you have to visit NPRA to find out

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Natio … FXoECAcQCA