Close

Question About MVV Visa

Hi guys !
I would like to ask If there is any one of you here has experienced About IND.
Last October we received a No from THE IND ,  however My partner submitted an objection letter to them and they advised him to wait for another 90 days for THE result. I would like to ask If there there is anyone here has this experienced and how long That you really wait before you received THE result of your appeal/ objection.
Thank you so Much!

Veel Succes!
Imee

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Depends on what ground(s) you were rejected.
The 90 days waiting period to receive  an answer on the objection letter  is standard and you will come across this pretty much everywhere.
It gives the organisation / institution the time and investigate your case as you are probably not the only one.
But I have to say that this is the maximum period within they must apply.  Normally it takes shorter. If they exceed the maximum time, you can file a complain against them.

Primadonna,
Thank you so much for your reply.
The other day IND called my partner to ask for another supporting documents about his financial and my partner send it right away thru email as he was requested to do so.
I am just wondering if there is a chance to get it as early as possible... ggrrr I get so frustrated at this moment of waiting ....
Anyway, thank you so much....
😍😘😘
Imee

You're welcome.

They are on your case right now so you have to be more patient. I know waiting is sometimes hard but try to focus on nice things. Sinterklaas is on his way and maybe he has something for you.

Thank you so much for your positive reply!😉😉
I hope and pray that we will get a positive result.

For now,yes you are right ,I should more patient fo now..

Dank u wel!

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy a stress-free travel across the Netherlands

Flights to the Netherlands

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to the Netherlands