Oman Dataflow PSV(primary source varification) report for nursing job

Sir,
Recently I did Oman dataflow.i am a registered nurse and having 10 years experiance.my dataflow varification and revarification results shows employment negative comment as follows.

(  Negative: issuing authority is not of the scale claimed.Research conducted for information on Athira hospital revealed that the facility is not of the operational scale claimed by the applicant on the certificate of experience submitted.

Dr.Manikandadas  owner and medical director(co-signatory of the applicant's certificate of experience) of the facility stated that the applicant was employed with the facility as a staff nurse from 10.08.2013 to 15.08.2016

The applicant requested for re verification.
Status post re verification : Negative
Please refer  to  Annexure 8 for re verification result.   )

Any of the expert people please reply me can I apply job with this result.
I am worried about this result as I already have one job offer from Oman.

Thanks in advance.

Pls reply someone.

Hi
In case of Physicians (doctors), the Dataflow team checks the authenticity of the certificate by speaking (over phone) with the officials of the Hospital/institute you worked (you need to provide office phone number). As far as I know, they do not do any research to check the credentials of the institute itself (registration, bed numbers, primary or secondary/tertiary level care). But background check requirements may vary from one regulator (OMSB in your case) to another and it could different for nursing staff.
I suggest you to mail or call OMSB ([email protected]) or Dataflow ([email protected]).

All the best

plz apply for re- evalaution in dataflow contact section

mostly the hospital your working ----- is not well equipped ?/  for nurses they do through back ground -- because of the lot experience certificate are  false

Hello all
Please is there someone can help me :
1. I had a provisional offer to work in public hospital a 3 weeks ago , still did not have the formal contract , when I asked the HOD informed me will take a few weeks ,,,,,Q;  do you know usually how long it take and what will be next step? i am really confused because I have kids at school and I dont know how to plan our new life?

2. I am doctor , I gave references in my CV including HOD of 2 departement I worked with. but I dont have a registration in south africa I have only my oregine country on (bc I am working part time via agency ) will be an issue for me do they ask for active registration ?  :(

Many thanks

mr hashir
Please would you help me?

Please is there someone can help me :
1. I had a provisional offer to work in public hospital a 3 weeks ago , still did not have the formal contract , when I asked the HOD informed me will take a few weeks ,,,,,Q;  do you know usually how long it take and what will be next step? i am really confused because I have kids at school and I dont know how to plan our new life?

2. I am doctor , I gave references in my CV including HOD of 2 departement I worked with. but I dont have a registration in south africa I have only my oregine country on (bc I am working part time via agency ) will be an issue for me do they ask for active registration ?