Documents required for expact doctors in Oman

Hello all
Please is there someone can help me :
1. I had a provisional offer to work in public hospital a 3 weeks ago , still did not have the formal contract , when I asked the HOD informed me will take a few weeks ,,,,,Q;  do you know usually how long it take and what will be next step? i am really confused because I have kids at school and I dont know how to plan our new life?

2. I am doctor , I gave references in my CV including HOD of 2 departement I worked with. but I dont have a registration in south africa I have only my oregine country one (bc I am working part time via agency ) will be an issue for me do they ask for active registration ?

hi doc yes for a doctor job in Oman you should have  registration/ licence  from your orgin country ..

documents required for expat drs

1) your educational copies of your field of study.
2) experience certificate copies till date
3) your medical council registration certificate copy.
4) your valid passport copies ( minimum 6 months )

Hello
do you know perhaps exceptions where can accept doctors without previous registration ex still in process to register in his country ?
and how long will take the recruiting process form the interview to the oficial offer ?......hoping get registration in my country before the official offer :(:sosad:

many thanks

I don't think ,exceptions given to docs without registering in their country to practice in Oman ... wats ur Speciality doc ? Are you going in to academic or clinical side ?? ..  in Oman .

I am in academic but in Oman will do clinical ,,,,,,,I have registration in my origin country as GP but where I am now I have only academic job so I ll submit my original country one and see .......thank you very much for the replays, really appreciate it  !

Best way submit all your credentials to your new employer .. usually recruiting process will not to be exceed one month and it mainly depends on employers how fast they can do ... so keep telling them about ur kids education plans so that they might hurry up the formalities in getting you a visa .. good luck thanks .. Dr Srinivas