Non-EU fiancee with work permit to Poland, how can I go with him?


I am from the Philippines. My fiancee got a job offer relocation to Poland office. Our plan is that I go with him there. It will be for 6 months or 3 years stay, depending on work. All necessary requirements for my fiancee are already prepared by his company. Our problem now is how and what requirements should I prepare for myself for my stay in Poland with him. I would be very grateful if you could help me with my questions below or if you could give me advise on what I should consider:

1. We have only 3 months to prepare necessary documents. Which visa should I apply for? I do not intend to work because based on my research, it is very difficult to obtain work permit.
2. What documents or permits do I need to prepare?
3. How long does it take to process and get results?

Thank you very much in advance!  :)

I think your husband company should send you an invitation, and then you apply for national visa.
You may contact the embassy for further details.
Good luck

What is ur fiancee nationality? Is it eu? U can apply for tourist visa if u only intend to stay with him in poland with your fiancee.

You can apply for any kind of visa. When You come to Poland, then You should fill out an application and complete documents. The process of legalization-of temporary residence card will take from 3 to 6 months (depending on the city where You live). Even if your visa expires while waiting for a residence card, your stay will be legal.

Moderated by kenjee last year
Reason : Do not promote services on forum. Recommend professionals in business directory please.
New topic