Are you happy in Gambia?

Hello everyone!

According to the 2016 UN World Happiness Survey, Denmark, Switzerland and Iceland are the happiest countries on earth.

How about you? Are you happy in Gambia? Do you feel happier today in your host country than before in your home country? What has contributed to the change?

In your opinion, are locals in Gambia happy? How can you tell?

Please share your experience!

I am Happy in Gambia. For Denmark, Switz and Iceland to be the most happiest people on earth, is because the people in those countries had chosen happiness. If we all in every of our countries could also chose to be happy, then, we would ultimately be happy.

In Gambia, so many citizens chose sadness, and that's why things are going wrong. If only they could see the brighter side of life and enjoy the peaceful nation they have. Gambia is nice, even in poverty, many people I know are happy and contempt. I wish everyone would be just like me, then Gambia would be another great happy land. It's all about loving your life and enjoying every little thing you have, happiness comes from within. It comes from the heart... When the heart is not happy, the world goes wrong. When their is happiness within, it makes the world a better place to be.

Nice Post

Yes I'm very very happy in GAMBIA because in that country is so peaceful and it heal me in every way I enjoy been visiting there. I will going back again.

In GAMBIA is my country I will always great care about people's in GAMBIA and  I'm keeping my prayers for all people to be safe n there freedom right and living good in there future. Some day I believe that God will help me to provide their needs etc. I LOVE every one there's. I'm supporting them and I'm on their side. I love  you all . God bless u and God love you.