Possible Expat Meeting

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Montevideo and would love to meet some new people while I'm here. I am playing with the National Symphony Orchestra for a few months and we will be performing Tchaikovsky Eugene Onegin opera but rearranged for ballet. The ballet here is supposed to be fantastic, and I am given a few comp tickets for anyone interested. Would anyone like to come see the ballet or maybe we could organize a group lunch, dinner, or after work drinks to say hello. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Best,
Alex

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Promotion of institution and services not allowed

Welcome ALEX......you've an exciting career, and I hope you enjoy your time in Montevideo.   I'll be returning home to M on November 5th, live downtown, and dwhike we're much older than you, should live to get together if you're still looking to meet expats.   Just email me *, and we can arrange something.......j

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

ALEX...we're quite a bit older than you, but live downtown....,so if you would like to get together with us, write us.........looking forward to meeting you, j

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

Hi Alex, I love theatre and dance and would love to meet up and share experiences of Uruguay so far! Get in touch if you'd like to arrange a coffee/drink. My boyfriend and I live in Barrio Sur.