Close

Possible Expat Meeting

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Montevideo and would love to meet some new people while I'm here. I am playing with the National Symphony Orchestra for a few months and we will be performing Tchaikovsky Eugene Onegin opera but rearranged for ballet. The ballet here is supposed to be fantastic, and I am given a few comp tickets for anyone interested. Would anyone like to come see the ballet or maybe we could organize a group lunch, dinner, or after work drinks to say hello. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Best,
Alex

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : Promotion of institution and services not allowed

Welcome ALEX......you've an exciting career, and I hope you enjoy your time in Montevideo.   I'll be returning home to M on November 5th, live downtown, and dwhike we're much older than you, should live to get together if you're still looking to meet expats.   Just email me *, and we can arrange something.......j

Moderated by Christine last month
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

ALEX...we're quite a bit older than you, but live downtown....,so if you would like to get together with us, write us.........looking forward to meeting you, j

Moderated by kenjee last month
Reason : We encourage sharing of contact infos through private message system ( Click on avatar of member to access profile, from there click on the 'Send message' button on top banner profile)

Hi Alex, I love theatre and dance and would love to meet up and share experiences of Uruguay so far! Get in touch if you'd like to arrange a coffee/drink. My boyfriend and I live in Barrio Sur.

Expatriate health insurance in Montevideo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Montevideo

Moving to Montevideo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Montevideo

Travel insurance in Montevideo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Montevideo

Flights to Montevideo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Montevideo