Possible Expat Meeting

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Montevideo and would love to meet some new people while I'm here. I am playing with the National Symphony Orchestra for a few months and we will be performing Tchaikovsky Eugene Onegin opera but rearranged for ballet. The ballet here is supposed to be fantastic, and I am given a few comp tickets for anyone interested. Would anyone like to come see the ballet or maybe we could organize a group lunch, dinner, or after work drinks to say hello. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Moderated by kenjee last week
Reason : Promotion of institution and services not allowed

Welcome've an exciting career, and I hope you enjoy your time in Montevideo.   I'll be returning home to M on November 5th, live downtown, and dwhike we're much older than you, should live to get together if you're still looking to meet expats.   Just email me *, and we can arrange something.......j

Moderated by Christine last week
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

ALEX...we're quite a bit older than you, but live downtown....,so if you would like to get together with us, write jaykastel[at] forward to meeting you, j

Questions and answers about Montevideo

Ask your question
Americans living in Uruguay
By AKrawczyk
Top Reasons To Move To Montevideo
By cccmedia
Focus on Montevideo: The Rodó Park Area
By cccmedia
Things to do in Montevideo during the weekends
By Christine

Expatriate health insurance in Montevideo

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Montevideo

Moving to Montevideo

Find tips from professionals about moving to Montevideo

Travel insurance in Montevideo

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Montevideo

Flights to Montevideo

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Montevideo