English teacher at home for Kids

Hi,

I need a Filipino teacher to teach Speaking and Listening skills for my kids. Anyone is interested or know, pls.introduce me. Tks a lot

Hello

I am Kim Sabalbaro and I am currently living in NY USA however I am from Philippines. I was working as online totur when I was living Philippines. I am interested for this as part time. Email me at ***
Kim

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please, do not propose/promote your own services on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory or drop an advert in the classifieds
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Jerry,

Where are you living, nearby D5?

Can you send me the quotation to xxx ?

Regards & thanks
Thu

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello! I'm Angie, Filipina, currently in Hanoi for work. I am looking for partime teaching job to connect to locals and get to know Hanoi more. I speak English fluently and average Japanese and have a background in tutoring kids and adults.  Is there a way on how I can send you email? Thank you. Looking forward to your reply.

Regretfully, I'm in HCMC & need physical teaching for my kids

Good day. I am rommel, currently teaching at Asian International School and with Pre-school background beforehand. I  can help you with that.

Hi,

I'm living in Tan Da str, near Parson Hung Vuong, D5, hcmc.   Is it convenient for u? i need 2 hr teaching per week. pls quote me the price to ***

Tks

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post personal contact details here for your own security

Reminder.

Contact details are not allowed on the open forums

Hi everybody,

All those who are looking for a job as teacher and those who are looking to recruit a teacher, i invite you to post an ad in the jobs in Vietnam section > Teaching category as the forum is not the appropriate place.

P.S Do not post your personal contact details on the forum, it is prohibited and will be removed by the moderation team. For more information, please read the code of conduct.

Thanks,
Priscilla
Expat.com team

[ Topic closed ]

Closed