Looking for Tennis Partners dar es salaam

Hi Everyone,

I have just moved to Dar es Salaam, I'm looking for tennis partners to play with, if any is interested to play some tennis, please let me know.

Cheers,
Hussein

Hi Hussein,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Dar es Salaam classifieds under the Sport Partners section so that interested members may contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks my dear for the help, that's really nice of you

Cheers

Yes I am available let's play

Perfect. Let us catch up, I would be looking forward to playing in the weekend.

Please share with me your contacts and I will arrange with you.

Hi,

I am also a tennis player in Dar. I have been playing on and off for a few years. Drop me a line if you're still looking for a tennis partner.

Cheers

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, I'm still looking for playing mates, would be looking forward to playing with you. I have dropped you a message with some further details.

Thanks and see you soon.

Cheers
Hussein

** Also I am playing Squash if any one interesting

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

Hello all :cheers:

To reach out to other members interested in sports, please drop an advert in the following section of the site :

> Sport partners in Dar es Salaam

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Try Gymkhana Club or the Kijitonyama grounds near Millenium towers.

Thank you.

Hi Hussein!
Still looking for Tennis Partner or tennis trainer please contact me *

Thanks
Halidi Abdul

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details via pm. Thank you

I'm actually. I'm currently in a vacation and will be back towards the end of next week, will get back to you once I return. Thanks for reaching out.

Hey Hussein,

I have just resumed playing after almost 10 years. I play at kijitonyama or gymkhana every weekend (Saturdays especially). If you are up to practicing with a learner, I AM GAME!!!!

Lemmi know.

Cheers,
Tunu

Excellent. Please let us get in touch couple of days beforehand. Saturdays should be fine.

Cheers and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hussein

In Dar looking for a tennis partner, Gymkhana is closer for me and on flex time. Weekends are okay except for Sundays.

Thanks

Luke

- @Shallua
Hello, available this weekend?

Closed