Wath visa for a bartender of 33 years?

Hello everybody,
I plan to go on a road trip several months in Australia while exercising my bartender job . The problem (or at least what appears to be one) is that I 'm 33 and I can no longer claim to PVT and other work visas seem reserved for highly skilled people ...
Do you have any advice on the type of visa which I can claim please ?
thank you in advance

Work visas are now only for highly skilled people, Australia is having its own unemployment problems.  Sorry you wont get a visa that route.


As Googley2 as stated you will not get a work visa for being a bartender. Not a skilled profession.

You should check and see if you qualify for a working holiday visa. There is an age restriction on this visa.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Australia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Australia

Moving to Australia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Australia

Travel insurance in Australia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Australia