Private Vietnamese Lessons

Hi.  I am looking for a Vietnamese teacher that can teach my husband during the day in the weekdays.

We live in D7, HCMC.

Please let me know if you know anyone that can offer this for 2 times per week.

Thanks
K

Hi KCallan,

I suggest you drop a "looking for" advert in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City and browse through the existing adverts. You might find the proper tutor.

All the best,
Bhavna

Dear Madam,

I am Vienamese and I live in D7 too - so I can help you. Please contact me via handphone *** or email ***

Thank you.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks - problem is the system thinks i'm a computer or something and won't let me PM anyone ;-(

apparently cos I copied and pasted too many times (when I was looking for a English tutor before).

Can someone teach me spoken Vietnamese in Bien Hoa?
Someday someday I want to not hear people say I don't understand what he is saying in Vietnamese.

I can never get the tones right.

Hello Khanh44 :cheers:

To find a tutor to help you out, I invite you to drop an advert in our Language classes in Vietnam section of the site.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Drop advert only in Language Classes field of our Classifieds section.(under Handy Tools)
Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,im living Hochiming city, and i can teach  your husband vietnamese at weekend. **

I hope i can get your contact soon. Thank you so much.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!
khanh44 wrote:

Can someone teach me spoken Vietnamese in Bien Hoa?
Someday someday I want to not hear people say I don't understand what he is saying in Vietnamese.

I can never get the tones right.

if you in Ho Chi Minh city, it will easy for you to find some one to speak vietnamese, so sorry