Asking the best way for the Malta Visa

As there seem to be no takers on this, please take a look the the following pages which should answer most of your questions.
https://identitymalta.com/citizenships-expatriates/

Good luck.

Ray

Hello Goodevening..

I just want to ask regarding what Visa i should choose for applying visa in Malta.. I have a Boyfriend and he is a maltese Citizen and im a Filipina we've been tru a lot of hard times and dificult situation how we can sucessfuly fix the papers for me to go in malta. My Boyfriend will shoulder all the expenses going there but i want to know what is the best Visa we will use so the Immigration here in the philpnes will let me pass going to malta and aplicable for me and to him.. Which my sponsor will be my fiañcee..and we want to know what we will do and the best way for me to go Malta so we can marry. i Hope you will reply regarding this matter.

Thankyou and Godbless :)

This kind of relationship does not give you option for a VISA, except if you have more than three years together with proofs of the relationship.

Thankyou for the reply.. but if me and my maltese boyfriend will marry here in the philpines. It will helps a lot? For me to go malta?

Sissy09 wrote:

Hello Goodevening..

I just want to ask regarding what Visa i should choose for applying visa in Malta.. I have a Boyfriend and he is a maltese Citizen and im a Filipina we've been tru a lot of hard times and dificult situation how we can sucessfuly fix the papers for me to go in malta. My Boyfriend will shoulder all the expenses going there but i want to know what is the best Visa we will use so the Immigration here in the philpnes will let me pass going to malta and aplicable for me and to him.. Which my sponsor will be my fiañcee..and we want to know what we will do and the best way for me to go Malta and marry my boyfriend there..  i Hope you will reply regarding this matter.

Thankyou and Godbless :)

Posting the same question on several topics will not get you a better response, it will just put members off replying!
Having a Maltese boyfriend will not get you in to Malta to live, if you had been married for a while then perhaps yes but often the Government is looking for proof that the marriage is not just for convenience. You may well have to apply as a Third Country National as shown in the ''Pinned Post' at the top of the page and see how it goes.

Ray

Gosh I tried to merge all the different replies you received from the 8 threads you launched, and this ends up with a big mess :-/

Yes and no. You need to set the same process in Malta but, if the government see that's a "marriage of convenience", you can be guilt of an offence and take two yeas in prison.

Please, read http://www.visitmalta.com/en/civil-weddings

If it's a "real marriage", yes, you can take a visa after the process.

Thankyouu. But if we are married here and bfore we marry can my fiañce get a legal capacity there in malta bfore he will go here? Or it is imposible?

What's "legal capacity"?

Legal capacity shows that he is approve from malta to marry here in philpines.

He don't need any kind of "approve" to marry. He can marry anyone, anytime, anywhere without to ask "permission".

Bt the civil regstration here in phiplnes asking a legal capacity from him. And he should collect that in malta. They said.

This doesn't change anything in Malta. You cannot go there and take a visa without marry there, period.