Family visa expiry and New born Visa

Hello everyone,

Can anybody clarify me these issues-

1) My wife is having resident card valid upto Aug 2017 and she went to india in march and i am planning to bring her back but its been more than 6 months, Do we need to apply for visa renewal or else she can come on same visa with her resident card. (She is on family visa)

2) What is the procedure and documents required to apply visa for my 2 months old baby.

Please advice,

Reply will be appreciated.

I have the same question
did you get the information from other sources?
Please let me know if you have some information about this question
WhatsApp me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

did you brought your wife back? was there any hassel? as i am going through the same question as you have asked.. so if you were able to bring your wife and your kid please let me know how  the whole process happend? what documents were required and was resident card remained valid?

Hello,

You need to apply for the passport of your baby and then apply for his family joining resident visa. The 6 month expiry rule does not apply to family visas.

Thank you.

i have already got my kid's passport. thanks for clarifying about the 6 months rule.