Musicians Wanted

Looking for like minded musicians who would like to be part of a regular Saturday afternoon  Swing band . Serious players are desired, musicians that want to play for the joy of making music but will commit to a regular Saturday afternoon rehearsal noon.  My goal is eventually to find a venue where the band could play publically. The music is all stock Miller, Goodman, etc.  If you are interested, please contact David at ***

Cheers !

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi dvdsteck,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an ad in the Medellin classifieds section > Artists, Musicians section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Dvdstek,
my name is Manish, I play harmonica. please let me know if i can be of any help to you.

Manish, thank you very much for your interest. At the moment there has not been an overwhelming response. Should something change in the future then perhaps we can reconsider your offer.

Cheers

Hi David,
Just saw your advert. Are you based in Bogota? I play the alto saxophone but need improving, my interests are in Jazz but perhaps with a bit more Latin/Funk mixed in. Looking to jam and improve with some guys on a regular basis.
I look forward to hearing back from you in due course. I am in Bogota until the end of the month, but will return to Colombia later in the year.
Kind regards

Antony (Wedgie T)

Old Rock blues classical guitarist trying to write and récord with other musicians. I would like to récord an álbum and promete. Thank you

Just bass and drums is all I need. I'll handle the guitar gracias