Visa transfer

This time his employer called me on Express Visa and they are trying to get express visa converted into work visa but this express visa(21 days validity) is abut to expire in 5 days time now.

Can is there any law  that it is possible to change the express visa to working visa without exit from oman.

please anyone help me in this.Its urgent

Can anyone send reply of my previous question?

Hi sweta10031980,

I just replied to another post on this very same subject. I guess the response can't be different :

As per the law of the land, no visa transfers are allowed. The expatriate must necessarily exit the country and return - after a certain wait period has been completed.

But I do see some posts on and off claiming that their visa have been transferred. When asked to clarify, I have not received any responses.

If in case, you do get to transfer your visa, without exiting the country, please do remember to make a mention of that here.

Thanks Mr.Sumitran

Regards
Rajneesh

Can anyone tell me what is the school fees in Muscat for std 3.And what is the possibility of admission.May be I am staying in Azaiba.From this place which one is the nearest  school.

sweta10031980 wrote:

Can anyone tell me what is the school fees in Muscat for std 3.And what is the possibility of admission.May be I am staying in Azaiba.From this place which one is the nearest  school.

Hi sweta10031980,

Please make sure you post your queries under the correct topic header, so as to get some worthwhile responses.

I am assuming you are referring to the Indian Schools. There is one in Azaiba. Getting admissions is a pain though. More so, if it is not at the beginning of an academic year.

The Indian school fee for Standard 3  per month is about R.O. 60/-.

@Sumitran ,

Express visa to Employment Visa transfer did occur in my company for an employee back in April 2017 without exiting the country , but same is being delayed for me. For this very reason i even posted my query here before.  I guess it totally depends on when the transfer is being applied.