Moving to Lux, but living in Mondorf les Bains first

Hi everyone

My family and I are relocating to Mondorf Les Bains in 2.5 weeks time, we are currently living in the South of France now.
Moving for hubby's work.
Will be living in Mondorf les bains for 2 months, thereafter looking to see if we can find a flat on the border of France somewhere like Thionville? haven't quite decided yet, but will be a total newbie in Lux, I will have a car , also I have my 3 yr old daughter too ... so whilst hubby is working we will be venturing out and about trying to discover what Lux has to offer ...

Would be nice to meet up with someone or a family in the same situation?? :-)

Cheers
Kate

hey...where did you end up living at the end? im new to thionville but it seems there isnt too much people around here that are expats...it would be nice if you let me know if you have some info....

best regards,

cynthia

Hola, soy de España y me voy a trasladar a Cattenom para trabajar, no conozco a nadie y ni siquiera el idioma, me gustaria que alguien me pudiera ayudar

Yo me voy a un pueblo de al lado, Cattenom, me han dicho que alli para todo hay que cojer transporte para ir a Thionville que es lo mas cercano, sabeis algo?? me podeis ayudar?' no conozco a nadie y estoy muy perdida con el idioma...

@migar -> Can you please write in english on this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Kate and Cynthia,

I know this is an old topic but I was wondering if you are still living in Thionville or nearby. I'm living at tha moment in a very small vilage outside of Thionville but hoping to move soon to Thionville. I would like to know some woman to have a coffee with. I have a son of 1,5 years old, I'm from Holland and married with a Frenchman.
Hope to hear from one of you, or both.

Best regards,
Eva

Closed