I need a geunine and easy way to migrate to canada

I want to migrate to this great country of Canada, but my fear is falling to the wrong hands of fraudsters. I want to live and work in Canada. How possible will it be? I will appreciate a sincere and genuine advice and good information that will help me achieve my dream.

Hi Nattyo,

I suggest you have a look at the following page : http://www.cic.gc.ca/englIsh/immigrate/index.asp

You will be able to determine your eligibility and apply if you meet the requirements.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello Bhavna,
I really appreciate your quick response and the link. I have done that before now and I passed the assessment. But what is the best way forward, also may I asked if you lived there and how was it possible for you?
I will really appreciate more advice from you.

Hi Nattyo,

i am member of the expat.com Team, trying to help members on the forum.

Members will surely provide you with some useful infos.

The most important thing you will have to look up to is the visa. May i ask if you are planning to be self-employed or looking for an employer/job ?

Bhavna

Thanks a lot, I want a job there.
I have master in Information Technology and Bsc in Accounting and Cisco Certified? Will there be any head for me over there?
Still expecting response from you.

You can learn more about your credentials assessments here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/credentials/

You will see what options you have on the link provided.

Bhavna

Apply for PR is your best bet. If you can afford it, then use an immigration agent to ensure that you cover all your tracks to get here.  If need be I can recommend one for you.

Thank you for your response. But what do you mean by PR?
Also I will need your recommendation but the ones that devoid of scam.
May I also know your experience?

Hoping to hear from you
Natty

PR stands for permanent residency. You'll have to do a bit of research on your own to boost your own knowledge. You sound like a smart guy, so I am sure you will be able to do just that. 😊Don't expect to be 100% spoon fed.

About scams, a general rule of thumb is, if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

Thank you very much for the advice. But please if you know of any reliable agent don't hesitate to let me know.