Work/relocate to Dubai/Abu Dhabi.

Hi everybody,

I am 27 year old British female and I'm currently looking at securing employment and moving out to Dubai/Doha/Abu Dhabi.
I have over 8 years in account manager, administration and finance roles, including working for Fujitsu and the government contracts.
I am friendly, reliable, ambitious and happy young lady. I also have a health psychology diploma.

if anybody knows of any jobs, interns, ways round this or any general advice please get in touch, I will reply to everybody. Any help is appreciated.
I can send my CV or any further info if required.

Thank you,
Alexandra

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : Please give useful advice on the forum and avoid giving your contact details on the forum. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks for your Reply.
Can I ask what the call is regarding? would like more info over email first.

@alexsophie

You can place your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page. This is a free service.

@aftaab786

If you have a job offer or information about a job then please post it in the appropriate section of the forum.
I would suggest that others do not contact anyone who simply gives a contact phone number with no other information.

Ahh perfect, thank you for letting me know

alexsophie wrote:

Hi everybody,

I am 27 year old British female and I'm currently looking at securing employment and moving out to Dubai/Doha/Abu Dhabi.
I have over 8 years in account manager, administration and finance roles, including working for Fujitsu and the government contracts.
I am friendly, reliable, ambitious and happy young lady. I also have a health psychology diploma.

if anybody knows of any jobs, interns, ways round this or any general advice please get in touch, I will reply to everybody. Any help is appreciated.
I can send my CV or any further info if required.

Thank you,
Alexandra

A visit to this country will increase the chances for recruitment as most of the companies do prefer easily and immediately available candidates. Attend some meet ups and expand your friend circle, so that you can utilize the connections. Whom you know makes more result than what you know in this country as mostly the recruitment is happening through connections. Advertising yourself in a local newspaper is also an idea, so that you can expect some calls from potential employers. Being British, you can avail visa on arrival without any charges and it's validity is for 90 days. It can be extended by exiting the country and upon each exit, you will get 90 days more. Best of luck