Haad Pre-licensing. Ascpi to Haad exemption. No facility up to now

I'm Done with my dataflow and i already in the Pre-licensing step. I used my Ascp Certificate at my dataflow. my problem is i don't have any sponsor/facility. its hard to find an agency that accepts Exemption thru ASCPi, Because they preferred those applicant who took and passed the exam. and now im planning to go to uae with a tourist visa and apply walk-in. I'm just afraid that if i go there and cant able to get a job. My effort and money will be wasted.

We have the same problem sir. I am currently in Abu Dhabi. I've been here for a week now and still don't have any facility.

have you able to get a job offer using your Ascpi and converted it to haad? I'm planning to go there also this coming October, but still undecided coz  I wanna know if I can easily find a job. And if it is possible to find one, on just 30 days Visa.

Thanks!

went to abu dhabi April found an employer May

Hi thanks for answering my concerns, Anyway, could you tell to me what I am going to prepare to convert my ASCPi to HAAd?. Aside to the fact, that I need an employer who sponsor me to convert it.

And Lastly, Could you also share it to me in how much the usual offer?  as of today in Abu-dabhi, some saying it's now getting lower and finding employer is quite difficult because of the recession.